- Engineers - Responsible for sharing well designs and ways to keep well clean.
- Global Corespondents- Responsible for direct communication with the Cambodian students.
- Health Workers - Responsible for teaching us what happens when people drink contaminated water.
- Ambassadors - Responsible for teaching us about Cambodia and its people, with attention to the governments efforts to bring clean water to Cambodian villages.
- Aid Workers - Responsible for reviewing the different Aid Organizations and making a recommendation to our group: Which organization best fits our plans to "Make a Difference?"
Each Team created a Google Doc for their team and shared it with me.
Lindsay and I created a Google Doc with links to a variety of resources. Students will have two weeks to complete their research.
I feel things are going well, except that I only see my 5th graders once-a-week for about 40 minutes. It's hard to maintain momentum.